Animations, infographics and videos
See the materials below that can be used to promote the reporting of suspected side effects
The materials were developed from the SCOPE (Strengthening Collaborations to Operate Pharmacovigilance in Europe) Joint Action project as part of an EU wide social media campaign.
- Video - see the animation developed to promote reporting of suspected side effects animation below which can also be accessed directly on MHRA's YouTube channel via the link: https://youtu.be/3et5LdYLc8M.
Feel free to share and like the animation on social media.
- The campaign was supported by a press release.
- Infographic - Reporting suspected side effects (gif)
- Infographic - Reporting makes medicines safer (gif)
- Infographic - Reporting in EU is improving and leads to better medicines information (gif)
See other videos that MHRA has developed through national campaigns aimed to encourage the reporting of suspected side effects:
- In children:
- General patient reporting:
- For pharmacists: